- Ambassador Resort
- Quality Inn River Country
- Apple Country Manali
- Royal Park Manali
- The River Crescent Manali
- Summer King Manali
- Hotel Mountain Top
- Hotel Himanshu Resort
- Hotel Trishul
- Hotel Himgiri
- Hotel Hamta Regency
- Hotel Manali Palace
- Hotel Sakhsham
Paragliding in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India
Paragliding is a flying sport which is launched from a height. Paragliding was
first done in 1952 by Domina Jalbert. Through paragliding, flighters can cover a
hundreds of Km’s in some hours. A paraglider run down from the top of the hill to
glide in the air. The paraglider is packed in a single baggage, which is lifted on the
back by the pilot. Paragliding gives a thrilling experience, along with the beautiful
Paragliding can be done by any person above the age of 15 and weight above 45 Kg, but it is instructed, not to be done by person who is suffering from epilepsy, heart disease or other serious ailments.
The best time period for paragliding is from February to June and from September to November.
The winds during these months make the gliding ideal for adventure.
Places to glide in Manali:
Solang valley, 14 Km from Manali, is a good place to glide like a bird. The other places are Solang Bijli Mahadev, Fatru and Marhi. The activities other than gliding are Skiing, Trekking, Camping etc.
- Activities in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, IndiaAs manali is located on the northern heights of Himachal Pradesh , Manali attracts adventure loving people all over the India and world and provide opportunity to indulge in adventure sports. The tourist to himachal enjoy the mountain adventure activities like paragliding, skking, river crossing,etc
- Manali Tourist Attractions, Himachal Pradesh, IndiaManali the land of tourist attraction and Sightseen, lush green pine tress forest and a river beas at valley, snow covered mountain at Rotang, at manali hotels we say manali is nature loverss paradise. Some of sightseeing places are Hidimba temple, Vashist temple, Club house, Rotang, Solang valley
- Manali Fairs & Festivals, Himachal Pradesh, IndiaAll over India, Dussehra celebration end on Vijay Dashmi after ten days of Navaratra, but in Kullu Dussehra festival starts after Vijay Dashmi and people of kullu manali engage for 7 days. It was stated in the year of 1657 by Raja Jagat Singh of Kullu