Manali Hotel List
- Ambassador Resort
- Quality Inn River Country
- Apple Country Manali
- Royal Park Manali
- The River Crescent Manali
- General Information
- History of Manali
- Attractions in Manali
- Climate of Manali
- Festivals of Manali
- how to Get Manali
- Manali Travel Documents
- Manali Around and About
- Excursion FromManali
- Manali Restaurants Manali
- Manali Distances
- ATMs in Manali
- Banks In Manali
- Pure Vegetarian Hotels
- Jain Food Hotels
Manali Roads and Highways
- Mall Road in Manali
- Log Huts in Manali
- Aleo Road in Manali
- Rohtang Road in Manali
- Hidimba Road in Manali
- National Highway in Manali
- Simsa Road in Manali
- Naggar Road in Manali
- Prini Road in Manali
Activities in Manali
Manali Travel Documents
The north-eastern part of Himachal Pradesh shares its border with Tibet, and foreign travellers need an Inner Line Permit besides the Indian visa requirements, for travel to the area between Sumdo in Spiti and Morang in Kinnaur. The permit is valid for seven days, and is available free of charge from the District Magistrates of Shimla, Manali, Kullu, Rampur, Kaza and Rekong Peo. Officially, you are required to travel in a group of four or more persons under care of a reputed travel agent. In recent years however, there has been substantial relaxation in this rule. Individuals can get the permit quite easily, especially from the administrations at Kaza and Rekong Peo.
For the permit, three photographs and photocopies of the relevant pages of your passport are required. You may also need a letter of introduction from a travel agent. Make several copies of the permit, as you may have to submit them at checkpoints on the way. Since these are sensitive border areas, take care not to photograph military installations and bridges. Besides these precautions, passing through is easy enough except for the treacherous roads.
A) a pssport, wallet
B) Travel brochures and maps
C) If you place any valuables in luggages, hide them in the lower section of the bags.
D) Check the weather history/forecast for the area you are going to
E) before you go to bed at night,turn the bathroom light on, leave the door open just a crack.
F) Avoid packing a lot of needless clothes.
G) Never let the real thing out of your sight
H) Don't accept an offer to share a taxi to your hotel unless you know the individual.
Tips for stay in a hotel
A) Obtain a safty box upon check-in,for your passport,visa airlines ticket,most of your cash,jewllery and valuables.Carry only passport photocopy.
B) Avoid displaying the sign requesting room-cleaning service.
C) keep a television or radio switched on in the room when out, it gives the impression that the room is occupied.
When you are victim of a crime.
A) Dont resist a robbers,your life or safty is more important than whatever you are carrying.
B) contact the embassy and the appropriate airlines if passport or ticket is lost
Always change money at a bank or hotel.
- Activities in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, IndiaAs manali is located on the northern heights of Himachal Pradesh , Manali attracts adventure loving people all over the India and world and provide opportunity to indulge in adventure sports. The tourist to himachal enjoy the mountain adventure activities like paragliding, skking, river crossing,etc
- Manali Tourist Attractions, Himachal Pradesh, IndiaManali the land of tourist attraction and Sightseen, lush green pine tress forest and a river beas at valley, snow covered mountain at Rotang, at manali hotels we say manali is nature loverss paradise. Some of sightseeing places are Hidimba temple, Vashist temple, Club house, Rotang, Solang valley
- Manali Fairs & Festivals, Himachal Pradesh, IndiaAll over India, Dussehra celebration end on Vijay Dashmi after ten days of Navaratra, but in Kullu Dussehra festival starts after Vijay Dashmi and people of kullu manali engage for 7 days. It was stated in the year of 1657 by Raja Jagat Singh of Kullu