- Ambassador Resort
- Quality Inn River Country
- Apple Country Manali
- Royal Park Manali
- The River Crescent Manali
- Summer King Manali
- Hotel Mountain Top
- Hotel Himanshu Resort
- Hotel Trishul
- Hotel Himgiri
- Hotel Hamta Regency
- Hotel Manali Palace
- Hotel Sakhsham
Manali Adventure Tour Package
Manali - Adventure loving travellers paradise
Manali is famous for its adventure activities in India. Manali is Located in the Northen region of India, Himachal Pradesh, It is approximately 2000 meters high from sea level. It offers many adventure sports, such as hiking, skiing and trekking and is a perfect holiday destination for those who seek adventure. Take a tour to this exciting adventure destination and enjoy an unforgettable holiday experience with Adventure Tours of India.
Manali - Things to do Those who like Adventure sports love Manali. There are many adventure sports that can be enjoyed at this hill station, such as hiking, skiing, rafting, trekking, paragliding, mountaineering, kayaking, and mountain biking.
Skiing : available at Solang-Nullah between January and March and Rohtang pass (during summer).
One can take Mountaineering lessons at the Mountaineering Institute at Solang Nullah. Kayaking can be enjoyed at the Beas river. The mountaineering Institute and Allied Sports, which is almost 3 kms from the Mall, offers Mountaineering and Kayaking lessons.
There are many good hikes too, for instance a 12 km hike up the western banks of the Beas to the Solang valley. Lama Dugh meadow is a 6 km hike up to the Manalsu Nala.
If you are visiting Manali in summers, then you can enjoy paragliding on the slopes of the Solang Valley..
River Rafting can be enjoyed at River Beas from May to July or from mid-September to mid-October. The starting point is usually from Pirdi and it continues till Jhiri, which is 16 kms away.
If adventure sports, is not your thing, then you can take nice long walks to various famous temples, monasteries, waterfalls and beautiful hills.
Fishing can also be enjoyed, but one has to obtain a permit from the Himachal Pradesh Tourism Development Corporation. They can be obtained at Patlikhul too. In Kullu valley, fishing can be enjoyed at Katrain, Kasol and Larji.
While you are on a tour of Manali, you can do some great shopping. Kullu cap is a must for those who are looking for gifts for friends back home. Beautiful shawls can also be bought in Manali..
Other things one can buy are, Tibetan prayer wheels, amulets, masks and musical instruments. Manali-Getting There & Accommodation
Nearest airport is at Bhuntar, which is at a distance of 52 kms.
Manali-Things to keep in mind Carry heavy woolens since Manali is quite cold.
If you planning to enjoy adventure sports then consultation with your doctor is advisable.
ManaliHotels.net of India offers adventure tour booking and adventure tour packages for Manali. To book a tour, or for more information, please fill up the form below.
- Activities in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, IndiaAs manali is located on the northern heights of Himachal Pradesh , Manali attracts adventure loving people all over the India and world and provide opportunity to indulge in adventure sports. The tourist to himachal enjoy the mountain adventure activities like paragliding, skking, river crossing,etc
- Manali Tourist Attractions, Himachal Pradesh, IndiaManali the land of tourist attraction and Sightseen, lush green pine tress forest and a river beas at valley, snow covered mountain at Rotang, at manali hotels we say manali is nature loverss paradise. Some of sightseeing places are Hidimba temple, Vashist temple, Club house, Rotang, Solang valley
- Manali Fairs & Festivals, Himachal Pradesh, IndiaAll over India, Dussehra celebration end on Vijay Dashmi after ten days of Navaratra, but in Kullu Dussehra festival starts after Vijay Dashmi and people of kullu manali engage for 7 days. It was stated in the year of 1657 by Raja Jagat Singh of Kullu