Manali Hotel List
- Ambassador Resort
- Quality Inn River Country
- Apple Country Manali
- Royal Park Manali
- The River Crescent Manali
- General Information
- History of Manali
- Attractions in Manali
- Climate of Manali
- Festivals of Manali
- how to Get Manali
- Manali Travel Documents
- Manali Around and About
- Excursion FromManali
- Manali Restaurants Manali
- Manali Distances
- ATMs in Manali
- Banks In Manali
- Pure Vegetarian Hotels
- Jain Food Hotels
Manali Roads and Highways
- Mall Road in Manali
- Log Huts in Manali
- Aleo Road in Manali
- Rohtang Road in Manali
- Hidimba Road in Manali
- National Highway in Manali
- Simsa Road in Manali
- Naggar Road in Manali
- Prini Road in Manali
Activities in Manali
Activities in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India
Activities in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, India
Manali, which means “Home of Manu”, is not less than any paradise. Manali
and nearby places have a nostalgic view full of cliffs, ravines, moraines, glaciers
etc. It is a good place to relax from the hectic life of the urban and a popular
destination for honeymoon and adventurous sports. Manali gives memorable and
adventurous holidays to everyone. Popularly known as Valley of Gods, is a sacred
places for piligrimers.
Manali is famous for many adventurous activities like trekking, paragliding, skiing, rafting and mountaineering. Just pack a rucksack and explore the Paradise.
Trekking is a very good opportunity to be near the nature. Trekking helps in exploring the nature in a different way. It is a best way to discovers new horizons in valleys, forests, rivers and high mountains. Manali’s main trekking treks are Chandertal Lake, Lamayuru via Baralacha Pass, Chanderkheni Pass, Bhrigu Lake, Kheer Ganga and from Solang to Beas Kund.
Solang Valley is a very good place to glide. It is one of the most exciting sport in which a person gains wing like a bird. It is organized throughout the year at Solang. The flight could be of at least 10 to 15 minutes to half an hour to 90 minutes at most.
Manali have a best slope for skiing in India. Skiing is done at the time of January and February. Best place for skiing is Solang Valley, Dhundi, Gulaba, Marhi and Rohtang. The person should carry equipments, woolens clothes and caps, gloves and sun glasses for a safe Skiing. A person can do this activity for full one day.
The River Rafting is a sport in which raft is gushed down in river water. It’s like a roller coaster in the water with lots of enjoyment and thrill. River Rafting thrill can be enjoyed till the stretch of 20 Km’s. River Rafting’s most suitable period is mid April to June end. The rafting can be started from Pirdi to Jhiri, a journey for an hour and a half.
Tourist can float in a sky through big balloons to enjoy the view of mountains.
This sport is a fresh water sport which is carried out on the river shores and ice- capped mountain streams. High altitude streams at lake and river are ideal place to carry this activity. This activity is carried in Beas River but with the permission of Himachal Pradesh Development Corporation.
A great activity to be done in Manali in the lap of nature. Mountaineering can be done by anyone, but with precautions. Some institutes trained the tourist first before starting the adventure. These peaks are a challenge for Indian and International expeditions.
A good tour for cultural lovers. People with cultural taste can join this tour and taste the old culture. The tour covers the various places like Hadimba temple (built in 1553 A.D.), Vashisht Rishi Temple, Manu Rishi Temple, Gadhan Thekchhokling Gompa etc.
Camping in Manali
The camp sites in Kullu Valley are close to nature. The camps are conducted by the Youth Hostel Association of India or you can do it by your own. The preferable months for camping are from April to mid June and from mid September to mid October.
- Activities in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, IndiaAs manali is located on the northern heights of Himachal Pradesh , Manali attracts adventure loving people all over the India and world and provide opportunity to indulge in adventure sports. The tourist to himachal enjoy the mountain adventure activities like paragliding, skking, river crossing,etc
- Manali Tourist Attractions, Himachal Pradesh, IndiaManali the land of tourist attraction and Sightseen, lush green pine tress forest and a river beas at valley, snow covered mountain at Rotang, at manali hotels we say manali is nature loverss paradise. Some of sightseeing places are Hidimba temple, Vashist temple, Club house, Rotang, Solang valley
- Manali Fairs & Festivals, Himachal Pradesh, IndiaAll over India, Dussehra celebration end on Vijay Dashmi after ten days of Navaratra, but in Kullu Dussehra festival starts after Vijay Dashmi and people of kullu manali engage for 7 days. It was stated in the year of 1657 by Raja Jagat Singh of Kullu