- Ambassador Resort
- Quality Inn River Country
- Apple Country Manali
- Royal Park Manali
- The River Crescent Manali
- Summer King Manali
- Hotel Mountain Top
- Hotel Himanshu Resort
- Hotel Trishul
- Hotel Himgiri
- Hotel Hamta Regency
- Hotel Manali Palace
- Hotel Sakhsham
Manali to Leh Jeep Safari Tour Package
Jeep Safari - Manali to Leh
Duration: 8 nights / 9 days
Destinations Covered: Delhi - Kullu - Manali - Jispa -Sarchu - Pang - Leh - Delhi
Day 1: Delhi
On arrival in Delhi, our representative will meet you at the airport and help you transfer to your hotel, where you can rest and stay overnight.
Day 2: Delhi to Kullu/Manali
Leave for the domestic airport to board the flight to Kullu. Our representative will meet you at Kullu airport and take you to the waiting vehicles for your drive to Manali. Have lunch on the way. Arrive in Manali and check into the hotel where you stay overnight.
Day 3: Manali – Local Sightseening
Enjoy a relaxed day at Manali or go sightseeing and visit the Doongari Devi temple, Vashisht Bath, and view points in Manali. Stay overnight at your hotel.
Day 4: Manali to Jispa
After breakfast we begin our jeep safari to Jispa (3320 m). On the way we stop at Rohtang Pass (3978 m) on one of the highest motorable roads in the world. We also visit Dashohar Lake and Beas Kund and drive past the green meadow at Keylong (3348 m). Arrive at Jispa and stay overnight in tents.
Day 5: Jispa To Sarchu
After breakfast we leave for Sarchu on the border between Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir. Here you can see the nomadic Gaddi people and an army outpost. On our way we stop at Barchala Pass (4891 m). At Barchala, which means " a pass with cross roads," the roads from Ladakh, Zanskar, Lahaul and Spiti intersect. Stay overnight at tents in Sarchu.
Day 6: Sarchu To Pang
After Breakfast we leave for Pang. On the way we halt for lunch at Lachluang La (5079 m). We arrive at Pang in the evening and stay overnight in a tented camp at an altitude of 4630 m.
Day 7: Pang To Leh
After breakfast we leave for Leh and drive though the vast Kyungshu Plains. You can see the Kiang the Wild Ass of Ladakh on these plains. On the way we halt at Tangnangla Pass (5500 m). This is one the highest passes to have a metalled road. Stay overnight at a hotel in Leh.
Day 8: Leh
After breakfast we leave for a tour of Shey, the summer palace of the royal family of Ladakh. We also tour Thikse and Hemis monasteries, where you can see the Buddhist cultural heritage of Ladakh. Return to your hotel to stay overnight.
Day 9: Leh to Delhi
After breakfast you will transferred to the airport to board the flight to Delhi. Leave for Delhi with unforgettable memories of your Manali to Leh Trek with Leh Ladakh India. Our representative will meet you in Delhi and help you to transfer to the international airport for your flight to your onward destination.
- Activities in Manali, Himachal Pradesh, IndiaAs manali is located on the northern heights of Himachal Pradesh , Manali attracts adventure loving people all over the India and world and provide opportunity to indulge in adventure sports. The tourist to himachal enjoy the mountain adventure activities like paragliding, skking, river crossing,etc
- Manali Tourist Attractions, Himachal Pradesh, IndiaManali the land of tourist attraction and Sightseen, lush green pine tress forest and a river beas at valley, snow covered mountain at Rotang, at manali hotels we say manali is nature loverss paradise. Some of sightseeing places are Hidimba temple, Vashist temple, Club house, Rotang, Solang valley
- Manali Fairs & Festivals, Himachal Pradesh, IndiaAll over India, Dussehra celebration end on Vijay Dashmi after ten days of Navaratra, but in Kullu Dussehra festival starts after Vijay Dashmi and people of kullu manali engage for 7 days. It was stated in the year of 1657 by Raja Jagat Singh of Kullu